Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crash!


You might be wondering why I haven't been putting many blog posts on lately. Well, the answer is simple... "crash". My computer crashed. My NEW laptop. So my dad decided to put some program on the computer to fix the hard drive. It was all running smoothly until when it was about 57% completed. It took 6 days to go from 57%- 61% then kept running smoothly. It's finally finished and I'm very happy to have my laptop back. And as my mom always says (if you read her blog - heatherveale.blogspot.com - ) "Isn't technology wonderful?"

And by the way since I was gone I've missed some events so I need to catch up on things:

~Happy birthday to my dad -Tony Veale- (April 3rd)
~Happy birthday to my uncle -Martin Veale- (April 4th)
~(I think my computer was up and running but I might have forgotten to say it) Happy Anniversary to my parents -Heather and Tony Veale- (March 23rd)

2 comments: