Sunday, February 22, 2009

Arizona

I just found out that for April vacation were going to Arizona. I'm really excited and the cool part is that my friends are going to Phoenix as well but not on the same day. It would be cool if we got to meet up with them. Anyway I was looking at stuff to do in Arizona on the web and I saw this add that was advertising Arizona so I clicked on it and it said that I could print a booklet of things to do. So I signed up, put in my e-mail address, clicked on the one I wanted and write after i confirmed everything, a note popped up saying that I should expect it in my mailbox about 2- 4 weeks from now (Rip -off). I'm still surfing the net for stuff to do in Arizona on our vacation not that we desperately need to find stuff to do before the trip. I mean we could always just find stuff to do when we're there, but just in case, if your reading this post, comment on a place that was fun to go to or something that you thought was fun there. One of the things I heard you could do was horse back riding which sounds really fun. The last time I road a horse was when I was about 4 or 5 and I was at the farm. It wasn't even fun because the little ponies were chained up and forced to walk around in a circle all day with kids on their backs (poor horse). All in all, I'm looking forward to it. (And don't forget to comment if you've been there)

No comments:

Post a Comment