Sunday, March 22, 2009

My New Cell Phone!


Just the other day I got a new cell phone. It has a camera! That is pretty much how much I need to say about my new cell phone but if I ended the blog post here, that would result in a very short and boring blog post so I'll tell you about why I got my cell phone. So, last summer my grandparents came out (like any other summer) but this time they decided they wanted to get a cell phone that works in America. The next day they went to the store and got a very infancy, inexpensive, pay as you go cell phone which actually looked pretty cool. When they went back to Wales, they left the cell phone here (because it doesn't work in the U.K.) and instead of just letting it sit around for 11 months of the year, they gave it to me but a few weeks ago I destroyed it. I'd accidentally left it in my jean pocket and the jeans got washed. So, since this wasn't my phone I had to replace it so I thought "If I have to get a new phone, I might as well get a cooler one", so I did! It looks like this (see picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment