Thursday, March 19, 2009

Step Two of the Braces Procedure

Today I went to the orthodontist (yet again) and got spacers! For those of you who don't know what they are, they are little blue rubber bands that go in between your teeth and are supposed to widen the gap so that braces can fit nicely. Anyway, I thought they were going to be some really painful metal things but it turns out that there only little blue rubber bands that go around your teeth. They don't really hurt which is good because people have told me that they're the most painful part of the entire procedure. But before they could put the spacers in they had to take some molds of my teeth which were disgusting. They had to hold a bunch of bright blue slime in my mouth and wait for it to harden. Yuk! But at least step two in my braces procedure is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment